West Kilbride, Craft Town Scotland
Craft Town Scotland is a project of the West Kilbride Community Initiative Ltd, Company no. SC192083 and Scottish Charity no. SC028481
The Barony Centre - Open 7 days a week 10.00am till 5.00pm except Sunday 12noon till 5.00pm
Providing opportunities to buy original, contemporary and heritage craft from our gallery shop
Developing a programme of complementary workshops, talks and events
Forthcoming exhibition: Irish Sculptural Ceramics Awards (6 January - 27 March 2016)
The Barony Cafe - Open 7 days a week Monday to Saturday: 10.00am - 4.30pm,Sunday 12noon - 4.30pm: Telephone: 01294 823822
Please note: lunch orders are taken between 12 and 2.30pm - we continue to serve drinks and cakes until 4.15pm in preparation for closing at 4.30pm.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BaronyCafe/
Vist Scotland Taste Our Best Accredited
The Barony Café menu is simple with healthy, delicous soups and seasonal local produce as well as great coffee and home baking.
All food is either freshly prepared or cooked on the premises, using local suppliers whenever possible.
If you have limited time, why not call ahead to reserve a table or better still pre-book your lunch.
Craft Studios - Open Thursday, Friday and Saturday 11am - 3.00pm.
Some studios open more regularly and have extended opening hours. However, as working studios, makers cannot always guarantee immediate access. (We strongly recommend that you call the studios before traveling specifically to visit).
- Studio 24 Marion E Kane, Silversmith http://www.marionsilversmith.com/
- Studio 30 Old Maiden Aunt, Hand-painted yarn http://oldmaidenaunt.com/
- Studio 86 Glass Daft, Stained glass and lampwork http://www.louisenelson.co.uk/
- Studio 99b The Glass Craft Studio, straw silk and hand painted glass: facebook.com/theglasscraftstudio
- Studio 117 Juniper and Jane, free machine embroidery and tweed art: http://www.juniperandjane.co.uk/
- Happyhills Studio 1 - Magpie Maison http://www.magpiemaison.co.uk/ and Roslyn Mitchell Textile Artist: http://www.roslynmitchell.co.uk/
- Happyhills Studio 2 Weft Blown, Weaving: http://weftblown.com/
- Happyhills Studio 4 Tallulahbelle Bespoke Cards: http://www.tallulahbelle.co.uk/
- Happyhills Studio5 Madabout Bears: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Madabout-Bears/98134169363
The Barony Centre, 50 Main Street, West Kilbride, North Ayrshire. KA23 9AR. Telephone: +44 (0)1294 829179. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about Maggie M. Broadley.
Find out more about Virgil Bauzys.
Find out more about Lorna Reid: Chookiebirdie.
Find out more about Out of Hand, Sandy and Lizz Cambell.
Craft Town Studios
Find out more about Studio Opportunities.
Find out more about Studio 24.
Find out more about Studio 117.
Find out more about Studio 2 - Happy Hills.
Find out more about Studio 3 - Happy Hills.
Find out more about Amaison Ladies Boutique.
Find out more about The Kandy Bar.
Find out more about Happyhills Cakes.
Find out more about LAH Travel.
Find out more about Sprinkles Shop.
Find out more about Emma Sanderson Photography.
Find out more about The Wee Deli.
Find out more about J Morrow & Son Ltd.
Find out more about Opus Couture.
Find out more about Ayrshire and Arran Food Networks.