West Kilbride, Craft Town Scotland
Finalist in the Great British High Street Award 2015
"The Great British High Street supports those working to revive, adapt and diversify high streets. Not for profit and government funded, we aim to provide resources for high street regeneration and celebrate innovative work going on in high streets across Britain".
- We are delighted to have been selected as on of 21 finalists from a very strong field of 230 entrants. Please vote for West Kilbride in the 'Village' category at: http://thegreatbritishhighstreet.co.uk/finalist-village
The Barony Centre - Open 7 days a week 10am till 5pm except Sunday 12noon till 5pm
- Showcasing a diverse selection of craft based exhibitions throughout the year, including national and international touring shows
- Providing opportunities to buy original, contemporary and heritage craft from our gallery shop - Basketry, Ceramics, Glass, Jewellery and Silverware, Textiles and Wood
- Developing a programme of complementary workshops, talks and events
The Barony Cafe - Open 7 days a week Monday to Saturday: 9am - 5pm, Sunday 12noon - 5pm
Telephone: 01294 823822
- The Barony Café menu is simple and good value for money with healthy eating choices and salads as well as great coffee and home baking; we also offer special deals and a childrens' menu.
- All food is freshly prepared and cooked on the premises, using seasonal produce sourced from local supplierswhenever possible.
Craft Studios - Open Thursday, Friday and Saturday 11am 3.00pm.
Some studios open more regularly and have extended opening hours. However, as working studios, makers cannot always gurantee immediate access. (We strongly recommend that you call the studios before traveling specifically to visit).
- Studio 24 Marion E Kane, Silversmith http://www.marionsilversmith.com/
- Studio 30 Old Maiden Aunt, Hand-painted yarn http://oldmaidenaunt.com/
- Studio 86 Glass Daft, Stained glass and lampwork http://www.louisenelson.co.uk/
- Studio 99b The Glass Craft Studio, straw silk and hand painted glass: facebook.com/theglasscraftstudio
- Studio 117 Juniper and Jane, free machine embroidery and tweed art: http://www.juniperandjane.co.uk/
- Happyhills Studio 1 - Talent Incubator Studio
- Happyhills Studio 2 Weft Blown, Weaving: http://weftblown.com/
- Happyhills Studio 4 Tallulahbelle Bespoke Cards (coming soon): http://www.tallulahbelle.co.uk/
- Happyhills Studio5 Madabout Bears: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Madabout-Bears/98134169363
The Barony Centre, 50 Main Street, West Kilbride, North Ayrshire. KA23 9AR. Telephone: +44 (0)1294 829179. Email: email@example.com
Find out more about Maggie M. Broadley.
Find out more about Virgil Bauzys.
Find out more about Lorna Reid: Chookiebirdie.
Find out more about Out of Hand, Sandy and Lizz Cambell.
Craft Town Studios
Find out more about Studio Opportunities.
Find out more about Studio 24.
Find out more about Studio 117.
Find out more about Studio 2 - Happy Hills.
Find out more about Studio 3 - Happy Hills.
Find out more about Amaison Ladies Boutique.
Find out more about The Kandy Bar.
Find out more about Happyhills Cakes.
Find out more about LAH Travel.
Find out more about Sprinkles Shop.
Find out more about Emma Sanderson Photography.
Find out more about The Wee Deli.
Find out more about J Morrow & Son Ltd.
Find out more about Opus Couture.
Find out more about Ayrshire and Arran Food Networks.