COVID-19 POLICY UPDATE - DECEMBER 2021
In order to support our Cafe Team and comply with the current Scottish Government Covid 19 Policy, please can we ask you to note the following:
- we are back to using the usual Cafe entrance from the Gallery - our temporary external side door will now be closed for access - our one way system has now been removed but we politely encourage our customers to maintain a 1m distance between separate households and groups
- our table/chair seating plan is set up to allow for 1m social distancing between tables - as usual our tables can seat up to 4 but we can cater for larger groups depending on how busy it is - we operate a first come, first served policy and are unable to take bookings - our Cafe Team will do everything they can to accommodate our customer's needs in a safe and Covid-19 compliant manner - please note we will be politely encourage no more than 3 households to a table at this time
- face masks/coverings are to be worn at all times, except when seated
- customers can scan in and out of the Cafe using the new Check In Scotland App or the QR code provided on site, OR contact detail forms are to be completed by all customers over the age of 16 so we can effectively participate in the Test and Protect process
- we are accepting CARD ONLY payments at this time
We thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
Our award winning, ‘Visit Scotland taste accredited’, Cafe serves a range of teas, coffees and delicious homemade baking, as well as a selection of healthy, freshly prepared lunches. Gluten free and Vegan options are available. You will be spoilt for choice as you sit back, relax and take in the views of our village.
Lunches served 12-2.30pm – last orders taken at 3.45pm.
You can also follow us on Facebook to see what we’re up to: The Barony Cafe on Facebook